What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through a secure server behind a firewall.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. -session-id, unique token, sessional, allows our store to store information about your session. Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at Info@physicallyfit.com.
Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident, you can take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information that we sold about you, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you.
- You may request, up to one time each year, information about our sharing of personal information about you with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In this regard, our policy is that we will not share personal information about you with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you instruct us not to do so.
- Your authorized agent may submit a request on your behalf, after submission of proof of authorization in accordance with California law.
To take advantage of any of the foregoing rights, or if you have questions about your rights, please contact us at email@example.com 1-855-826-2429, or by mail at Legal Dept, 811 Parkway View Drive., Pittsburgh, PA 15205. We may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. If you exercise any of the foregoing rights, we will not discriminate against you, such as by denying you access to our products or restricting your access to products of certain pricing or quality.
Personal Information Disclosures
This section states the categories of personal information specified in California law that the Company collects and discloses:
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers and personal details, payment card and health information associated with you, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, and visual information.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers and personal details, payment card and health information associated with you, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, and visual information.
- We do not sell your personal information, including personal information of persons under 16 years of age.
Last Updated: June 1, 2020